Student Support Lead (Maternity Cover) required for January 2019
H8 (term time only)
The Park ESC is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring person to join our dynamic team at KS3, for maternity cover, starting January 2019. You will work with us to help our students overcome their barriers to learning, to re-engage them with school and all the opportunities we can offer. The role will focus on a number of areas, such as management of student behaviour, academic performance and pastoral support. The role holder will work with students and staff to improve behaviour and encourage a positive learning environment.
We wish to appoint colleagues to this role who have experience of;
- supporting students who have a range of individual needs
- working alongside families to encourage students to re-engage with education
- experience of working with students one-to-one and possibly in small group situations
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please contact Alison Anderson on 01707 651691 for further details. Applications close at noon on Thursday 22nd November 2018.
Please note if you have not been contacted within 10 days from the closing date then your application has not been successful.
The Park ESC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.