1. Teaching Assistant
The Park ESC is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, highly organised Teaching Assistants for September 2018.
The post will involve supporting students with challenging behaviour in small class settings. The successful candidates will need to be flexible, creative, have a good sense of humour and be happy to work as part of a team. Car driver desirable.
The post is offered full time, H3, 37 hours per week, term time only and all candidates follow a 26 week probationary period. Visits are welcome but by appointment only.
Please contact Alison Anderson on 01707 651691 for further details. Applications close at noon on Thursday 7th June 2018
Please note if you have not been contacted within 10 days from the closing date then your application has not been successful.
The Park ESC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.
2. Subject Leader of English:
Subject Leader of English – MPS + TLR 2a.
About the role: The Park ESC has an exciting opportunity for a Subject leader of English to join our team from September 2018 and make a great contribution to transforming the learning and lives of our students.
We require a creative team player to take on this role. The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills and will maintain a relentless focus on teaching and learning and raising achievement.
A TLR may be payable to the suitable candidate with managerial experience.
Our ideal candidate will;
- have excellent strategies for passing on your knowledge and getting the best outcomes from young learners
- have a calm, patient, empathetic manner
- align with and actively promote our shared values and vision
- have the highest of expectations and aspirations for themselves and others
- consistently strive for excellence in order to ensure that all students are challenged to be the very best they can be
- lead, motivate and inspire others within a culture of respect, dignity and celebration
- be an innovative, creative and strategic thinker
- demonstrate a proactive and collaborative approach to working with others
- be highly efficient and effective
- use data to identify and track the progress of vulnerable groups/students
- have excellent leadership and management skills
- have the knowledge, skills and commitment to transform the lives of our students
The Park ESC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake CRB disclosure at the enhanced level. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.